Friday, November 19, 2004

last night was one sad night

oh well i guess it's over now...hmmm in the morning i juz din wan to get out of bed so i stayed in bed until like 7.55am then started washing up n putting my tanning oil n all...haha then i was thinking of tying my hair or not to tie...but in the end i tied it up..haha oh well had to put alot of pins which made my hair feel tight..haha lucky i wasn't late for training..haha i ran into sch..haha then cheryl was like...no need to run u r not late! haha gosh..i was like OK!! haha oh well so training started..

hmm i din wan to run but then in the end i run..haha n i was damm happy abt it..cos after i ran i was full of energy!! haha n the best part was tt..Miss Chiang came dw for training with us today...haha then when were running n when she juz came dw she was like hello!! haha wah i tell u tt really made my day!! She was the only old girl tt would say tt!! haha then later she jog with us...haha i tell u..she's the only old girl tt did tt too! haha n she jog 5 rounds with us!! oh my! haha ok well..i'm beginning to like miss chiang..haha i think she's gonna be a good teacher...haha yup..hmm so training started n ya was having a great time doin drills..haha we played tt really cool game...haha in between the breaks the upper sec were like sun tanning..haha i brought my sun tanning oil..haha n yes i did get darker! haha cool!! haha i HATE my sockline though!! haha while doin physical my back was quite pain..haiz..

there was no camp planning...so me,pat,siying n wei qin went to eat dessert...then i went home..haiz..when i reached home i was super tired..juz felt like falling on my bed..but then i was super dirty cos of the amt of tanning oil i put..haha..i could feel it man...haha oh well so bathed then saw something which made me break dw...haiz..shall not tok abt it...ok then i ate like a pizza n maggi noodles n an orange n i drank 100 plus for lunch..haha but it was like at 2 plus coming 3..haha oh well..promised someone tt i'll eat lunch so ya...haha hmm later went to slp...i dunno wad time i slept but then i woke up at 7...cos someone msg me..haha lucky man! if not i would hav slept until 8 plus..haha

tml got training got camp planning...n i heard alot of old girls coming...i damm scared..haiz..GOD HELP UR CHILD HERE! TAKE AWAY TT FEAR IN HER PLS!

1 week to camp!! freaks out!! or rather...freaking out!! pls let me juz pass this camp smoothly...without too many mistakes...

shld i cut my hair? OR shld i leave it long?