Sunday, February 19, 2006

my week was officially spoiled cos of lack of slp n no self discipline....i blame myself for being the bummer n being an idoit...after missing 1 month of lessons cos of tounaments i find myself in a maze...juz looking around for some help everywhere but there juz seems to be no one tt can truly help me alot...

i'm still trying different tutions...getting quite piss at myself for not asking for help earlier...but seriously no one seems to be understanding wad the teacher is toking n those who knows either juz dunno how to explain or r juz being selfish...being a sec 5 sucks!!!! big time...y did i drop!!!!!

well not everything is tt bad actually if not for me dropping i wouldn't hav had such good frens like the wet market n co.! hmmm tt's a good thing...

Chinese mid-years tml...i dun ask for much...i juz need prayer for me to stay awake during the paper!! =)