Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Woots..let's just say my prayers were answered! Thank God! haha
i asked for some free time and he gave it to me! hehe

anyway going SI tml! i think tml will be GOOD STUFF! haha classical JAZZ!!! my FAV.! haha the soothing sounds make me feel calm n relaxed.. oh well i really PRAY tt jasmine AND jonathan will do well tml to move on to the next round..haha shall msg jasmine tml to encourage her..=) and the even betta news is...tml is like a relax day so praying tt not to much hw too..heh

anyways todays physics mock exams i dunno if i screwed up but well wad's done is done..i know i could have done betta! blah! was so unprepared..but i only have myself to blame for not really perparing much..haha anyway i finally got my revision time table up! hehe hopefully it will give me the drive to study hard..

alrights! toodles for now!
revision time!