Sunday, October 21, 2007

Edited by: a skinny fren =)
Struggling to align your will to God's will is hard. It doesnt come easy. Yet it is the right thing to do. Surrendering isn't as easy as it seems. But it is the right thing to do. I need God's strength to help me through this. And who better to draw strength from? Why, from the God who sent His only begotten Son down to save humanity of course. No one knows best how heartwrenching it is to make a choice like cutting off something dear except God Himself. I can say all these, because i know it is good and true. But that doesnt mean that i will find it easy. It's not. God, please align my mind, my heart, my feelings, my emotions with that of Yours. Let me be strong and truly do it because i want to, and not because i have to.


indeed it's a sturggle,
heart pains,
to see someone u love throwing the fragile heart to the floor,
breaking it into pieces.
How did Jesus do it?
Even when his enemy was struck by a sword he still cared and loved him.

God be my strength in times of weakness.
show me ur ways for ur ways are higher then mine.
reveal to me ur thoughts for they are purer then mine.