Friday, December 10, 2004

My decision is to not think n juz forget...yeah...good choice girl..wad's the point when i lost all..haha thank god i still got frens! i'm not alone...hehe...still hav my darlings!!! love them to bits! haha

so today was thinking of my 2 years plan n my goin overseas to study...yup yup..my 2 years plan is a secret...haha only tiffy darling noes...lol.. hmmm 2 years very long...a very very super big major decision for me...yup yup..so i hav until the end of the month to think n all...i betta pray hard abt it..hehe

today went queensway with tiffy to find my tennis shoe but i can't find it...sad sia! haha oh well.. nvm...then went town wanted to play pool BUT no table so went to walk walk my fav. 'sport' lol.. then ya went home lor..short day out...hahadun wan to blog much though..cos i was thinking of to many things..haha but my decision is to not think n forget! haha Simple! i can do it! christmas is coming...yeah! out of point but who cares? lol...

my christmas wishes:

-adidas jacket

-pink converse shoe

-adidas tennis shoe

-digi cam.

-star anklet

tt's all for now! ahaha oh n pple! i'm performing at orchard outside ngee ann city...frm 6.30pm to 11pm...dates are...22nd n 23rd...yup yup..so pple who wan to come..come! haha