Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR PPLE!!

haha yesterday was definitely a long long day...hahaha..well woke up at 10.30pm then bath then made my way dw with mel to pasir ris make ez link card...haha like FINALLY! haha then waited for pb at tanah merah then went dw ALL the way to woodlands...haha hang around in causway point eat n watch tv...hahahaha...then went bro.'s hse...haha dw stairs met this kids which were super friendly! haha then they were playing the sparkling thingy so i was like i wan to play oso!! haha then the boy u wan to play arh? ok nah! haha then he pass me the thing...haha wadeva u call it...haha then they ask me play badminton with them so play lor...hah then wait until frad. call again...haha then later i ask them where's the block n all then they show us the way...haha damm nice!!!!! hahaha n the small boy is like p4 but he looks P1!!! haha wow!!! haha oh well..haha

then brother damm nice send me dw cos mel n pb busy playing com. haha i felt super bad cos raining then he bai car then make him come dw with me..hehs...oh well...then finally got a cab...haha

wah the first thing i enter the cab..tell uncle where to go...then uncle was like in chinese btw...WAH so touching arh leg injuried still send u dw n all..haha then he ask tt one ur boyfren arh? DIAOZ!!!! i wanted to faint..haha then i hurry say no no my brother..haha then he kept goin on n on abt how to choose boyfren n all la..haha like for 20 mins...then he kept repeating the same things like wad ur boyfren must like really take care of u then noe how to solve his own family problems n noe how to solve my family problems...hahahaha super funny!!! haha then later he ask me if i got go countdw then i was like ya at my fren's hse n all..haha super crap la..haha my chinese very limited so din really tok much...haha the he say wad countdw once a year hav must go shout shout realive stress!then he bring his whole family go n all lor... hahahaha so funny..haha then the best part i lost my way to my fren's hse so my fren had to tok to the cab uncle..ahaha then ya lor the cab fare was abt 20 bah...LUCKY brother lend me money!! haha HENG!! ahaha

oh well then we started the fire n all..haha n i had fun eating n BBQING!!! i tell u arh...i never knew bbqing can be TT FUN!!! hahaha...next time i will sit in front of the fire n do the bbqing!! haha the rest of the day was ok bah...haha nothing exciting...countdw wasn't much kick but oh well!! haha had fun msging pple...hehehe...

alright end of grandmama story!! CIAOZ!! long day later too!!