Monday, January 03, 2005

ok...so today wasn't as bad as i thought..n it wasn't as good either..haha doesn't make a diff.!! haha oh well..i was like super tired...i woke up abt 3 times lor..n it was like freezing cold in the morning...haha so i drag myself out of bed though i REALLY HATE to...but i had NO choice..haha

had quite a long tok in the hall lucky it was quite interesting la..haha n yes yes was freezing in the hall as well..haha then went to class...haha now my classroom at the 4th floor!! shit!! haha oh well...hmmm had so many letters to take home n all..then after the tok with miss tan n her expectations had CHINESE!?? wad the! haha as usual no one listen to tt chinese teacher...dun really like him..hmmm...all my other teachers r the same except lit!! hehe...ok then had RECESS!! haha best time of the day? lol...the food sucks though..lol

went back class abit late miss tan was upset so scolded us..haha wad a day!! haha oh well then ya vote for class comitte...Miss Tan nominated some pple herselve la for class chairperson..hmm n i was in it...i tell u i M SOOO LUCKY tt i'm not tt...cos it's gonna be dammm stressful for me...then miss tan oso voted me for discipline...n as usual i SO LUCKY AGaiN i'm not tt..haha in th end was in sports com. with my 2 good frens!! haha yay!! haha then had MAtHS...haha she started lessons straight away...haha ok i understand wad she's toking abt!! yay!!

ok after sch went simpang bedok to eat...yay! prata! haha then mummy fetch me to sch to check for my books..then went pasir ris..then ya...the outcome is.....

I STILL CAN'T BLOODY HELL FIND MY BOOKS!! MY MATHS 4A..MY BIO N PHYSICS TB...HOW DEAD M I...SUPER DEAD!!!I DAMM SCARED!!WAD A WAY TO START SCH!!HAiZ!

tml got training!! woot! i heard tournament is in early feb! jia you becky!! hahahahaha