Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Shall blog now cos later dun think i'll be able to blog...goin for movie a nite...yup...

din go sch today...but hack la.. it was a half day...haha went to the doctors in the morning...then he examine n all..haha it was a muscle pull..haha lucky not fractured...lol then when he wanted to check my weight n height i was like oh shit!! haha but then i realized i lost weight...lol then he help me checky BMI...haha n it was good! haha ok...haha then i had to be excuse frm physical for 1 week!! shit manx!! i betta control wad i eat!! haha came home did cleaning n all..haha now my room is clean!!! haha yay!! haha

juz change mp3 with my dad...he wanted the sliver one so i took the red one..hahaha..it looks nicer anyway! lol..now drinking vodka...mummy bought it for me...haha my whole face is really hot now..haha

can't wait to watch movie tonite...haha it's been abt 1 month i din watch movie..haha