Sunday, January 30, 2005

went town shop for my stuff...not bad la..

bloody pissed off to bloody hell blog!
whoever u r anonymous!! i dun give a shit abt who u like or wadeva! who u like is not my problem! n dun make ur f***ing problem become my problem..cos i dun give a DAMMM abt u!! stop being so childish la pls! dunch u hav betta things to do then tag in pple's blog! damm annoying pls! i REALLY DUN GIVE A DAMMM abt whether the person u like likes me or wadeva...MORE EVER...do u even noe who i like? wad if the person i like isn't the person u like!? gosh! who do u think u r? some bloody hell big shot? my gosh!! pls la...u r NOT! NEITHER m i!! wad the hell! u juz had to bloody hell spoil my nite la! with all this stupid comment of urs! pls la go find betta things to do!! stop being a back stabber la! do u really think it's a joy! not even close!! one day u'll find urselve with no frens if u continue to be like tt...oh gosh! y do i even bother!!!

i think i was being dumb to think tt u were quite sweet! the fact is tt u r juz not who u seem to be! C'mon get real! mayb i'm juz the one being dumb! all i can do now is blame it on myself for not seeing wad i shld hav seen! toking abt the anonymous person!