Monday, January 10, 2005

there's got to be more to life

no homework today EXCEPT MATHS!! hahaha oh well must hand up on thursday wad..lol hmmm SHIT SOCIAL STUDIES i've been complaining abt this since dunno when..haha my mum juz explain it to me today so i kindda understand!!! haha yay!! shall do like 2 questions later...hahaha

had morning runs today was quite ok bah...haha i think my stamina really kindda drop quite alot...haha oh well nvm slowly build it up bah...haha then as for speed still thinking of wad to do..haha ya ya..haha then after runs i tell u i went for assembly i DAMM stunt lor...my whole class disappear..haha then i was like shit!!! haha i thought they all pon class..haha scare me sia..haha but actually...they all go com. lab..hahaha got some NE quiz then go air-con room!! haha ok wadeva! haha lessons were ok except was like yawning away la but i GOT listen ok!! haha

then after sch went dwstairs then met aggy..haha she showed me the design for the pull over as in the words only..haha i tell u i burst out laughing..hahaha but after a while it look quite nice..haha damm excited abt the pull over!! haha hope i can quickly find a shop tt makes it..haha

oh well...aggy was damm nice she lend me her pull over to cover me frm the rain then went to eat lunch with cher,nic n aggy then met tiff there..haha then pat send me n aggy to simei MRT by cabby...hehe so aggy came my hse then play with the rabbit n see see pics..then recall quite some memories..haha oh well she went home i play com. then no heart to do work then felt abit tired so slept for like 15 mins? haha yeah yeah!! haha feel like a pig...haha no no i wan to be piglet!! hahaha

xixi says when you are you in love, you smile more than you usually do...well i'm in love...m i? haha but i still dun think i smile so much lei...haha but xixi say i'm always smiling...haha NOW NOW tt's a good thing!! haha thanks xixi u made my day!! haha -winks-