Tuesday, January 04, 2005

feeling super sick manx...wad a good year..stupid flu has been with me since dunno when oso..haiz... feeling feverish too..

it's juz the second day of sch...i'm feeling the stress n the tension...so much homework on the 2nd day n somemore today i had training...haiz...it's juz the 2nd day...i noe there's no time to slack n all but it's really so fast n i feel like i'm gonna suffocate anytime! haiz...i really m having n putting alot of confidence in myself telling myself i can do it..haiz..sometimes this is life!! life isn't easy...no one said it would be...if u wan this u fight for it..is tt all abt life?

had training today...hmmm well was kindda rusty wth my skills n all n my shoes were like wet so i had to use my running shoes which were quite big for me...then i dunno y but i juz couldn't play...haiz..then we had like speed traning then i was actually banned frm taking it cos my ankle was hurting but i beg them to let me run one round la..haha then i was sprinting n......i fell...haha was them my right leg was like super numb n pain..haha frm my butt all the way to my ankle it was hurting..haha then every1 started to some n all then had to limp back to rest..haha cos of the wet puddle then i fell...haha then jan oso told me tt she flew cos of the puddle too n she landed on her knee..ahaha the way she show me like matrix sia! hahaha so funny...haha

well finally i think i got all my books..hmm oh well..when i reach home was abt 7 plus then rush to bath n eat n do hw n i was done at 10pm...then my fren juz had to ask me abt SS..n i like DUNNO how to do lor..haiz...no choice go sch copy...haha though it's kindda hard la..haha

n another thing tt i was dammm sad abt today...pple think tt this is a damm proud thing to be off...but i dun think so...my face is like on the cover page of the student companion...how idoitic can tt be...sheesh la...

i juz pray tt tml will be a betta day..