Friday, January 07, 2005

studies r alright...FINALLY it's a friday...been waiting for the 5 day week thingy...everything started of well in 2005 except training...

tennis...supposly it's part of my life...but...mayb i juz did this one big mistake n everything goes dw the drain...my efforts my dreams all came crashing dw juz right in front of me juz like my love life...now i see failure as a really big big blow to me...i noe everyone shld accept failing n all..YES i did accept it BUT there were more to come n it happen all in the same week...it's juz not the same as failing a test..my dreams all became untrue n i'm back to sq 1...how sick is tt? in times of trouble i try to turn n continue to trust God but it seems like a hard thing? TRUST...seems so easy to do rite? but it's harder then u think it is..but it takes time..

frm this u can see tt training din go to well for me..selection of sch team is like this week n i think Mr Tan already has in mind who is playing n i dun think i'm one of them..some pple must be thinking...wad happen to the positive becky? well i'm sorry guys...i tried hard to be tt one positive girl for this aspect...but i failed..sch team is gonna be a dream this year...i'm like the lousiest in tennis...how shit is tt? haiz...then i juz couldn't help it but to let go..i juz started crying n crying n i juz couldn't help but not to think...the thought of not being able to play with they sec 4's this year juz saddens me...SO much...haiz...my 10 rounds around wasn't good either..dun tok abt it...i push myself until i really couldn't take it..

alright..think i goin to do hw liaoz..Ciaoz!