Thursday, April 14, 2005

had 2.4 today!!! sucks i tell u...damm sad abt it cos i din get the timing i wan...really such a disappointment...haiz...i oso dunno wad to say abt it...but i guess i ran my best n tt's it...no point crying over it when it's over n n0 point thinking abt it...

hmmm exams r near...feeling dammm scared n pressurize...hehs...now me,bernie,justine ALL GOING EXPO TO STUDY!! yay!! hahaha well i miss the place..lol...it's dammm quiet n no one really goes there often cos the food n all is EX...lol well...i guess i need peers around me tt can motivate me to study..lol tt's good!!! hahahahaha can't wait for exams to be over..ESPECIALLY...N'LEVELS!! hahah everymonth tt pass i get so nervous...hehs..pple say it's easy..but i dun think so...haiz..juz study hard la..i wan my 3 points!! yay!! haha

i think tml they giving progress caRd..sianz..i think i fail maths!! sheesh!!! MATHS lei!!! arggg...need to work hard on tt!! happy with my science marks!! hahaha but i can't be so easily complacent...oh wells...will update tml again on progress card if i feel like..hehs..

meanwhile...pple!! chill!! hahaha study hard play hard! life's great!! hehs...
SMILE!!