Wednesday, March 16, 2005

i wan to love like i neva love before

juz today hav been feeling in my own world...with my own dreams...juz like all the girls how they wish to be princesses...being a princess neva crossed my mind..i juz want to be an ordinary person with many things to do..many pple to care for..many pple to love...well dun i hav all tt? but now or mayb juz today...i thought i was in a dream...i remebered things or rather a person...Mr Quah...suddenly he crossed my mind...n i juz started to feel abit emotional...hmmm din break dw but i was thinking how time flies n everything now seemed like a dream n tt he neva existed before...how i wish...tt dream would hav applied on something else...i feel like i'm losing confidence in myself...i neva felt like tt before! i neva! i wish i had someone now juz to lend me their shoulder to cry..i've been acting to strong..to strong tt i break dw at nite...on the surface things r so good! but wad's on the inside no one noes! no one sees it! haiz...many times it's juz like tt...well seriously i really shld treasure the pple around me evenmore then before u neva noe when juz ONE DAY they'll go or even walk out on u...tt's was one of my biggest mistake also to trust pple tt i shldn't hav n shldn't hav put so much hope...

the quote i started with was some thing tt came across my mind when i say someone's nick...my next prince will be someone i really will love alot n make sure it last!

my holidays hav been GOOD! haha ok not bad perhaps..haven't went town at all..goin tml after my Match at kallang...yuppers! got quite abit of hw still...but still can do finish one...n tml got SS tutorial in the morning!! SIANX manx! haha hmm dun wanna blog..wanna slp n not think!!

ciaoz..