Monday, March 07, 2005

sch was dammm tiring for me..haha well almost all the teachers were toking abt N'levels...i hear liaoz i feel like crying sia! haha then everyone was like damm scared n all lor..haha then miss tan talk abt N'levels..AND the principle n V.principle came into our class to tok abt it too...wah everyone was like really dammm scared liaoz...
Study Hard Becky!!!

after sch went to pb n mel's class then we were toking abt friday's thing n all lor..then i walk out of sch then walk back in again cos decided to wait for tiffy in sch..haha then me n tiff went to TM...i bought my adidas stuff!!! hahahah so happy siA!!! took cab home then play com. look at wad hw i hav..n i realize i forgot to bring my maths WB home!! shit got hw!!! haha oh well go sch early to do! hehe...at nite need to study..SS...SS test tml!!! shit! then got english hw! haiz...

went jogging..haha today joggin was dammm funny! haha i took a diff. route today! hehe...then while i was goin back...got this drain la..then got this high step before the drain so i neva like put my whole feet dw la..i juz like use my toes n step on the high step n then i fell into the drain! hahaha then my leg bleed! haha now it like damm pain!! haha n i haven't wash it yet...haha THANK GOD no one saw!! hahahaha

k gonna bath!!