Friday, February 18, 2005

Today i had my morning runs!! n everyone ran 4 rounds n below except me n malina who ran 5 rounds!! hahahaha tiffy was molesting me in the morning..haha actually i started it..haha oh well she was quite crazy..haha n she kept hugging me n telling me she miss me alot..haha we haven't met for very long actually i miss her alot too!!! hahaha

lessons were ok so was SS..THANK God!
after sch went to pizza hut to eat..haha n i was high while waiting for everyone which took dammm long..haha then went pizza hut n the sec 3's were laughing n laughing n the sec 4's were like juz eating..haha the sec 3's were making a whole lot of noise n their table was like super messy n when u compare our table n their table u see the diff. hahaha then there was one time fiona was telling us abt some banana shit n the guy tt was describing the banana n his AHEM..haha then sec 4's burst out laughing n the sec 3's had their own joke so they started laughing too..haha so the whole table was laughing n laughing..hahaha ok wadeva..haha
then went home...

was super tired so slept for like 2 hours woke up then do hw..haha shiok manx...haha now got some aunties n uncles singing karaoke dwstairs..haha n i'm going kbox tml!!! hahahahahahaha i feel like goin chalet lor..haha dunno y oso..lol hmm i'm thinking of wad to do for my birthday!!?? hahaha

k k dun wan to blog liaoz..byes..