Sunday, October 23, 2005

so holidays r coming my opt is coming too! freaks out! haha isaac kor is goin field camp..n he won't be able to go church on sat n sun for 2 weeks!! so SAD!! no one to give me good advise..lol well i did spent a great quality time with him on sat though..haha

gonna get a job in november juz earn some cash n save money..hahaha i wan my crumpler still..argg!!!

anyway pondering abt a question tt my dearest brother asked me..
What do i wan in life? What is my purpose on this earth?
interesting and very very mind twisting..i guess this will make me even more hungry for God's word to noe my purpose on this earth n then reaching for goals..well..interesting eh? well...many times pple wonder aimlessly on earth..so it's important to hav goals, visions n dreams.. but also it's important to noe if this is the right path for us? how to noe? seriously i oso dunno..it really takes alot of praying n asking God humblying urselves..well loving someone is also abt sacrificing rite? sacrifice n set aside time to be with God..quality time=quiet time hmmm a interesting journey this willl be for me..this means more praying!! YAY!! looking ahead of wad the future holds..i neva said it was easy neither did God say tt..cos it takes much faith..but then again prayer without faith is NOTHING..

The prayer offered in faith
will make the sick person well;
The lord will raise him up
James 5:15