Wednesday, September 07, 2005

it's hols. now n it's gonna be over in no time...before i noe it N's r here...i suddenly feel my life freezing before me...hmm i dunno...i felt so brought dw by the SS i felt like crying after the paper..tt was my one n only chance n i think i got everything wrong like..wrong...i dunno but i was practically vomiting every single thing in my brain tt i din seem to hav complete control over my hand..i juz wrote everything tt came to my mind n i felt my paper had no structure!! ahh!! how screwed m i...i'm finding it hard to trust God cos i feel i din work hard to help myself n if i dun even help myself how is God gonna help me?

oh well yesterday was like a 'farewell' dinner for isaac kor with Shu Min,Luke,Tim n Van..i meet bro. earlier to go see bags...n i finally decided..i'm gonna get the crumpler instead of the adidas..indecisive girl but something good abt crumpler is tt it can last longer..haha well gonna get a job then get money! shu shu gonna help me..hehe..then went marche so as expected everyone was late but nvm cos there was a jam n the latest was Tim n Van.. haha it was quite funny cos we all were like guessing wad time they'll be here n all..haha so we ate n our neighbours were making a whole lot of noise so tim n luke started to tok loud too..it was really hilarious..haha evil but fun la..n the thing is our neighbours din seem to even notice..lol..

so we walked around went toilet met sean n then went for a drink at nydc.. sean said he's treating...n when tim n luke heard they were like wah!! then they quickly flip the menu..tt was really funny cos i neva seen someone so big reaction when someone say they treating..lol ya n tim din even spent money cos firstly i paid for his marche n secondly sean paid for nydc...haha giving is better then recieving..lol then went home squeeze into sean's car..was sandwich in the middle..haha the rest haha shall not say...

played maple until 1 plus cos i need to relieve stree u see..haha