Tuesday, August 02, 2005

exactly 1 year after Mr Quah's death...i'm moving on with life but there r many many memories of him in my mind...the times he scold, the times he made us laughed, the times he cared abt us...he may appear unfeeling n all but actually he cared...like tt time when i had like 2 blisters on my leg n i could not walk he told me to go home n soak it in hot water...n i was like wow!

went to the cremitorian where his ashes were when i saw it tears juz started to flow..memories started to flash...i wanted to remain strong in front of my juniors but i couldn't...i was too weak for tt...tears juz flow dw n dw n dw...i couldn't stop...especially when they were toking to him it made me cry more..haiz...i can't be strong abt tt...i juz hope tt he's happy in heaven with God...