Saturday, July 23, 2005

Finally another weekend eh? it's been a real hectic week for me with all the tests n all n hw piling higher n higher... woots...got lots n lots to do this weekend...SS as usual is killing all of us manx..tution is all cramped into sunday...wow! busy day...sianz...juz praying hard tt i won't fall aslp!

oh well this whole week was alrightsla...besides test n hw n all...i guess realtively everything except my health is ok...hahaha had a flu n cough n fever n soar throat since wed...Cos all the pple around me were all sick..haha wad to do? been slping at like 12 midnight trying to rush hw...but actually it's me who is like anyhow take my time do things...i dunno y my classmates all like to rush n go through things so fast i juz dun get it...

oh well today went to watch SAJC dance thingy "rapture" it was really nice...but i can tell they r really really nervous...haha the break dancing were like really cool n so were the teachers item n the VJC n Their SYF n the geeks dance...haha super cute...picked out super nice moves n all..haha planning to join next year sonicedge...hehe..

er fan, mich n me went to eat supper the bluff rach abt things...haha damm funny...haha then on the way to Macs.. we were like "drunk" haha we were singing at the top of our voices...haha so funny..but it was really good n relaxing..haha

alright no long grandmother story! CIAOZ!