Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sorry friends, internet wasnt working for the past 2 days, so I am only here now.

Becky is in London now, Toronto will be the next stop. In case you have no idea why she's all over US, let me enlighten you. Her cousin's graduation is in Toronto on the 17 th I think, so she went with quite a few relatives to tour round US before the graduation. Good life right, tsk. But, I have no idea when she's coming back, that smart ass didn't tell me! So lets assume that she leave Toronto on the 17th, then she will have to take a bus say ehh, 1 day? Then reach the airport, plus the 20 hour flight she will reach Singapore on the 19th, 20th. I hope I am right.

Anyway, just a note to all her friends, her birthday coming up, 23rd June.

P.S: Don't buy her any present.

Last love,
=]]