Monday, June 06, 2005

and yes another day has past before i noe it

oh well woke up quite late today then i slowly take my time to bath n change then i realize i was late...haha so rushed out of the hse...haha met malina n jas at simei then met dine at bedok..yups..made our way to town..ate long john's then they went to buy their movie tickets then off we went to CONVERSE! well was there for awhile then try shoe n all then later dun hav my size! n i tell u the girl at the shop was so unfriendly tt i din feel like buying it in the end..haha oh well save money but quite sad la..haha but oh well i got my nike shoes! haha making myself feel betta...haha yups..then later we were at the sunglasses shop n dine n jas were trying so makny pairs then me n malina were getting bored..haha so we decided to walk around n i saw my nice skirt! haha when i come back i'll get it! oh well then went to take nice neo prints! haha they were quite funny..haha then went to get my sunglasses which looked really fierce...haha n they went for their movie

off to clementi! n i wasn't late! in fact.. frm orchard to raffles was only 5 mins and frm raffles to clementi was only 15 mins..n i was early by 5 mins! haha n i told xixi to take her time n she really take her time! haha oh well..i'm suppose to send her home but dunno y we ended up at simei n so i drag her to 9 bus stop n send her home! haha yups in the end went her hse n saw her bro...haha i must say he looks like a p5 but actually he's sec2! haha n i saw her brother's wonderfully painted drawing! haha it's glow in the dark n it has shooting stars! ahaha n a window on the left n right..haha oh well...then in the end xixi send me home...haha lame! lame! lame!

well well last entry frm me until furthur notice..haha n someone will be helping me to update to keep this blog frm rusting! haha but then she can't even take care of her own blog! PIG!!