Tuesday, May 24, 2005

humourous

had training today...well kindda fun la..haha then some bedok sch came then almost everyone was beoing the refree..haha i look frm far i thought he was not bad..haha but then when melody told me he look like AhEm i was like eeeeee...oh well..it was true la.he looked abit like tt person..haha oh well been rather emotional lately..here's my anger n frustration...

God is really a humourous God..at the point of my life where i m forgetting n seriously forgetting suddenly tt one thing juz had to pop up...indirectly! well tt's a good thing though...hmm wad else can i say? i dunno u noe...i'll juz start to cry my eyes out...after 5 months of pain n healing n picking up my own pieces i feel tt i'm moving on already i'm moving...but u juz had to bloody send me some dumv things...i dunno wad's ur motive n i dun wan to noe! i think u r my biggest mistake...i was blind! i dun blame u! i blame myself for being stupid enough to actuualy fall for you..u juz had ur own fun for 1 month eh? n then u left scars in me FOREVER...i hope u r happy! ur kindness i appreciate but sorry i doubt i can ever forgive u...i'm still trying...but i'm trying harder...haiz...how i wish u never appeared! i feel like i hav sin after this few months hav pass...regrets! big time regrets...well no point of me saying i'm angry or wadeva shit...this will make u think the other way..like 'oh she still likes me' bull shit man! juz go! stop being a 'oh so concern fren'

for seeing purposesly only...not happy? sue me!