Friday, May 13, 2005

EXAMS OVER!! FINALLY..but N's r near!! shit..haha k k shud up! haha

i think overall i did not bad...but i screwed up my SS paper damm!! haha n i think i loss quite alot of marks for physics! sheesh!! took the wrong force to find work done...n i the max. speed oso put wrongly...sheesh!! wad's done is done! haiz..sad sia! haha

looking on the bright side it's over...letting my hair off for abt 3 days? haha then sch starts...n teachers will be rushing to finish syllaybus...haha n the next maths topic i transformation!! i need tution teacher!!! DIE!! haha oh well later gonna send foo foo off then goint own to peh chanrmaine cos she's partnerless..haha wathcing mokie then coming home...

sat...shld i go blade? i oso dunno..blahs! haha mayb meet up with the WTP...hmm oh well..yeah..blade blade blade..haha learn my breaking thing n my back blading n the turning inline...hehs...jia you becky!! hahaha self-motivation u noe?? ahha

well mummy allowed me to go melbourne end of year if i do well in N's! woots! goin with frens!! haha n she even said u r 16 already! haha love my mum to bits!!! haahahaha

k lazy to blog! off i go...