Friday, April 29, 2005

woots! justine is piss cos of some psyco idoits! oh man! get a life pls!!

hmmm exams r in 3 days? hahaha i think i'm kindda slack! hahaha but hey u can't be studying 24/7 oso rite? i'll go bersek! ahaha oh well... aimming for my A's!! haha i wanna be a A student! hahaha

oh well i'm almost dine revising with science n chinese! haha now it's my SS tt i'm getting annoyed but thanks to JUJU...though i dun realy like her i think she boosted my confidence! hahaha tt's something good! haha so in order to get my ace i shld start studying SS hahahaha not tt i din intend to study it..haha but i mean work harder u noe!?haha ok wadeva!

lol...pimple all coming out having slpless nite..getting paranoid! RAH!!!!! stress arh! if i dun score well i can say bye bye to my ipod mini!!