Saturday, May 21, 2005

tiffy's gate crashing

tiffy is gate crashing my hse! haha

i got top 5 in class!! yay!! haha n A1 for science...haha hard work really pays off! so happy!! hahahaha

tiffy: congrats becky wecky! see u bum.. that day still cry like shit. i told u that u can do it. look! u got top 5. keep it up girl! haha love ya! toodles. leaving ur house soon. thanks for e accomadation. =)

haha tiffy typed tt..haha oh well it's 1AM now..haha anyway peeps who read this r quite smart la! haha cos u all will noe tt my phone was confiscated so dun bother calling or msging until thurs.(26/5)...well apparently i did not on my phone to silent mode..so ya someone msged n there goes my phone..RTC...Damm...haiz..nvm no phone oso not like i will die..haha actually good cos my bill will be lower..haha *smiles*

alright gonna go.. tata!!!