Thursday, May 26, 2005

falling sick

juz fell sick...sianz..haha hmmm couldn't slp last nite bcos of my nose..then almost woke up late today...went sch had a slight fever..nose was running n blocked on one side...haha n throat was super pain n to make things worst i purposely scream..hahaha crazy...hahaha had lessons n i dun understand how to do translation..blah...so confuse abt it...hmm oh well...

after sch went to collect my hp...weee so happy! haha actually they dun allow n wanted me to come back tml but i told them i was coming at nite tml..haha opps! haha i lied la..haha oh well...went home then went with dad to see doc... dun like the doc. tok so much...haha n my throat is pain then he press..haha after tt went home n sleep all the way...until tiffy called..

went tiffy's hse to eat n all then came home now tiff is still at my hse..haha juz now she was toking to foo foo..then after tt jack called n tok to me..haha n my throat cannot take it so me n tiff taking turns..haha tml morning goin simpang...haha i shall NOT eat prata cos i will die..haha i shld be resting...haiyo but wad m i doin? BLOGGING hahahahaha ok crazy girl alert!!

haha k k i shld really slp soon...haha if i dun i'll fall even more sick..haha adios!!