Friday, July 01, 2005

ah hahahaha t's the weekends PLUS youth holiday!! yay! haha got to catch up on sch work n exercise n go out! yayness for me! haha

well well..let's tok abt thursday! hmmm thursday was a long draggy day but oh well manage to survive...hmm the last perios as PC with Mr Tan...well well..we went to the com. lab n everyone went online...haha then we were all searching for poly's...haha guess wad...wet market has decided to go TP together! haha but i really hope it will come true...oh well...then after tt went for eng oral with Miss Tan ALONE!! so scary sia...but oh well was ok la...haha the picture thing i was super nervous...haha then waited in the canteen for my mum...juniors were having training so ya..then at the same time was raining so made them do the 5 things...wah i tell u all of them anyhow do!! haiz...nothing to say... oh well the did my hw n Mr Poh helped me with maths! haha he damm nice! hahaha

today....hmmm nothing much la lessons as usual..then had student investiture....i voted for jeanette n she's the head girl!! yay!! haha oh well had training n was super late cos they told me the wrong timing for training! argg so din play much la..now suddenly my knee hurting..oh well..nvm then...haha then mum pciked me up n went to buy fruits...

eng orals r on thurs
chinese orals r on 28/7
prelims r next month
n level CL n SS r on 5/9 n 6/9
The rest of the N level r frm 3/10 to 10/10
n then i wan to go batam! haha
Everybody pray for me k!! i wan to get 3 points!!! =)