Wednesday, June 22, 2005

lalala 3 more hours to my 16th birthday!! so exciting sia! haha then i can legally play pool!! like happiness for me! haha

today mummy brought me for facial at pasir ris...haha wah dammm painful lor..haha then the burning sensation really makes u tear..haha but it's worth it la...i feel so light now...haha oh well...then stayed at home n did hw! n i fininsh alot of it! haha let's see..
1. Maths
2. eng compre and summary
3. lit
4. SS: SBQ + SEQ
5. Accts

wooooo...it's like i always never finish my holiday hw but now i like did 3/4 of it already...haha happiness for me me me! hahaha well i take it like revision so i guess it's good!! SHIT! i never revise science...haha k k nvm mayb later no no! i shlad do my SS...haha killer subject man tt one! haha i sound like i'm toking to myself...oh wells...

yesterday went out with xixi n watched Mr n Mrs smith...woots...damm funny n nice show...shld go n watch...haha it really nice! haha then after tt walked to orchard n then walk at heeren then went home...

tml gonna have training in the morning then after tt got SS tutorial..i think i'll fall aslp during tutorial...haha oh well..haha then goin home to nap then wake up do hw!! haha erh..ya so tt's how i'm gonna spent my birthday? haha no way! i goin out at nite with my cousins...yups...

5 more days before sch reopens...got to get pens and a sch bag...saw a adidas bag quite nice..haha 30% discount...hmmm shall go giodarno too...haha got discount..haha i sound cheapo...oh well! haha