Sunday, August 28, 2005

blah blah blah!! tml's maths paper 2...n i juz finish a movie marathon with my cuz..haha initial D n The Pacifier...haha ok back to tml...gonna give it my best for the paper n i'm gonna get a full score! possible ok!! haha full of confidence but dun wanna be over confident...u noe sometimes...when ur hope r raised so high u could juz drop hard n i mean really hard on the floor..oh well shall juz pray..


went to church...felt cheery in the morning..haha was really touch by the song 'be thou my vision' well i thought tt it seriously had alot of meaning to me..the speaker was sister peck hong..she's really an annoited speaker..i must say the one thing tt really got me stuck was her first question..The thing i prize most in my life? think abt it...oh well then went for CM the kids were great..energetic as ever so rehers with them the song Absolutely Nothing..haha so happy to see them dance..becos it was the most wonderful sight ever..i'm sure God was pleased..hehs..


oh well isaac kor is goin Army soon!! sobs!! i'm gonna miss him so so so so so so very very very much!!! ahhhhh...haha isaac kor!! miss me too k!! hahaha i'll promise to practice my guitar..lol..


ok ciaoz!
cheena: i'm hardworking!!i blogged!haha