Friday, August 26, 2005

Delirious has 5 children!! really? sheesh...he so cute n he looks so young?how can it be..blah...

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY..
prelims this whole week..late nites n all with lots of chicken essence n lots of things to remember..all the juice is like flowing out...sheesh..wadif my heart work goes dw the drain!! -smack my own head- dun think nonsense becks!! blah! ok ya prelims this whole week..i think i said tt again..well ya exams stress...late nites..n worst!! EYE -BAGS! how great is tt...haiz..oh well the papers were alright but now all i can do is pray for favour like wad mummy says..

well juz yesterday caught some virus..had flu n soar throat..next day had to go for accts paper 2..had a headache when i woke up but had to stay positive n said"I CAN DO THIS" i had to do it... i had to pass this..cos it was my hope to pull me up for accts paper 1..i noe it wasn't gonna be easy so i prayed cos with my dear God nothing is ever impossible! AMEN! i felt peace a peace tt i can never describe..when i saw the paper i must admit it was a big time disaster for me but the funny thing was at the end of the paper i felt sad yes..cos i noe wad the outcome will be already but i still really thank God for giving me tt peace of mind..=)

so now i'm having a fever, soar throat n flu...got 2 whole days to recover..alrights..the sick is gonna slp..n be a pig...