Saturday, August 20, 2005

it's juz 2 days before prelims n i feel relax? is it good? hmm i doubt so...like wad Mr Cheena said i got no sense of urgency! feeling complacent recently...i think i haven't even been studyin the whole week!! sheesh!! the thought of prelims makes me sick manx! it's like we r taking 3 major exams this whole year...mid-years,prelims and our N's...POK!!! sick sick sick...haven't had a lot of hw too...sheesh manx..this sucks seriously!
I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS TO STUDY!!

i passed my chinese prelims 51.5...tt's not good..cos i expected higher...my CL paper one especially the compo...i failed really badly...but wad the hell ok! i din write out of point n he said i did!! damm! nvm...prelims juz pass..N's must score...ok...now i'm started to feel the stress?

need to go church soon..haven't bath...blah..been studying bio n physics since 11.30am...did anything get into my brain?? i think so..arggg..high expectations for myself especially for science...sheesh..k signing off here!
ciaoz pple!
Pray for me!!
i wan A's!!
haha