Sunday, November 27, 2005

BACK from malaysia!!!! butt is numb after the long hours of ride..i shall cut the long story short...lol

well this mission is my first n it's really slack i must say...the church was busy moving things to their new place n all which was juz dwstairs..so guys did alot of work i must say like moving bricks n wood..haha so tiring for the guys! lol me n my mum were the only girls..so ya...n i hav phobia of the nails..they were long n rusty n sharp!!! so scary manx!!haha

anyway had much fun laughing n the things guys do! seriously it's hilarious...their lame super lame jokes n their "twinkle twinkle little star" n the birthday bAsH! hahaha i think i can do a video on wad guys do already..well got to see pple's chracters n all..how they handle stuff..mature or immature? lol sound like some investigator! hahahahaha

as for me................i did a bible story in CHINESE!!! tt was my first n will be my last i think..lol but it was fun having this brand new experience! lol

anyway my racquet broke...want to cry! but nvm mummy bought me a new racquet..n it's sliver colour with a white grip!!!! WHEEEE..so gonna hav training tml..so gonna use it..yay!! alright got to go! adios...

photos of the trip will be up soon..
REALLY MISS WET MARKET N CO.!!!