Friday, February 24, 2006

woots! this week has been fast...2 weeks more n it's the march holidays...i kindda drat it cos it means nearer to o'levels..lol but faster the betta tt means i get to go holiday soon too!!! YAY!! AUSSIE!! i wanna go AUS!! WHEEE..haha

social studies std test wasn't as bad as i thought..hehs..n my phy results wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...thank God for all tt!! =) but i cannot imagine for my chinese n bio...blah! i heard the sec 4 also didn't do very well too..lol oh well i've been a good girl n i've been doing all my hw! hehs..
let's talk abt class...Geok ling is still as irritating as ever..saedah is still singing in class kindda keeps me awake..KT is always suaning me..but i suan her too n Wet Market Co. has found out abit of my little secret!!!! AHHHHH.... oh n we hav 2 additional memebers of wet market co..Lolly(Dion) n Bolly(charmaine) hahaha kindda late news..lol

alrights i'm gonna VCH later gonna bath now!! =)