Saturday, April 29, 2006

not goin church today..
actually i didn't want to go already as i wanted to study but i knew i would be stopped by my mum and force to go so i juz changed my mind n decided to go..
juz 15 mins ago mum came in n i wasn't ready to go yet she asked if can go already i said i needed to bath..then she said u noe very well wad time we normally leave.. then i didn't say anything so i was trying to move cos i sat in the same position for to long n was having cramps..then suddenly she said u make the decision urselve it's between u and God..oh well since she didn't want to be late(not tt i wan oso la) i juz said i dun go..then she juz walked off..

i noe tt disappointed her and i noe as much as anyone tt without God i cannot go far but when i worship God must it only be in church? can it be at home sitting quietly in my room thinking of his goodness n grace and confessing with my mouth? well i guess she also cannot have the right to be upset with me because she made me choose..