Friday, June 02, 2006

hey pple..it's been a long time..maybe not really?haha many things have happen within this few weeks..slacking, juz thinking of wad happen during half the year and of course some reflection on my grades..

woke up this morning n thought to myself..maybe i'm so easily contented that i feel i did rather well for my mids..but as far as i know it's isn't my very very very best? how do u define best in the first place? being top in class? getting all A's? or even burning mid night oil? i dunno..why dunch u tell me? i must say i'm quite a confuse child now..NOW my question to myself is like a game of tennis to me..(it's not tt i'm a tennis freak) the hours of practice, the time u sacrifice, the determination i have and the SELF-DISCIPLINE..haven't i been doin that in my tennis training for the past years but somehow i dunno how to make myself do it in my studies? hmm i dunno..enlighten me will YOU?

maybe it's juz my self-obsession