Friday, July 28, 2006

Finally i got to sweat my fats out man! it's been such a long long time! haha
anyway! blading at nite is really fun! u all shld try it.. heh! well supposedly tiff was suppose to go..but she couldn't cos she ended up buying thing for her sch tml n shop until quite late..wad to do..oh well sch's more important.. heh talking abt sch! Mdm Aznah made up stay till like 4.30 n i was like super late ah! haha but guess wanshane than was later!!!!

anyway shane, shane and justin went..so we blade n those freaking PROS were showing off infront of me doin everything..haha ok yes and poor me, being an ammature learnt alot from them..lol like hockey brake n etc...heh! i really love them la! haha anyway they all are getting better!!!! i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!!! but this means i get free skating lessons..haha anyway we went hawker then drank stuff then skate back, saw meng li at skate sports then talk talk then blade blade..
AND I TELL YOU!! MENG LI IS REALLY DAMMMM PRO!!
hahaha like seriously i was trying the backwards thing but aiya not very good i got quite dizzy after doin it a few times..lol i need more practice dude! n i broke my record of falling dw today!hehe

then after tt went simpang bladed from tanah merah to there..n ya really fun.haha but i fell at tanha merah cos i was doin some trick..lol!! anyway ya..mum was really piss at me cos i kept dragin my goin home time but i really could not bear to leave them but ya she slammed dw the phone at me..
END OF MY FUN UNTIL O'S!!