Thursday, November 02, 2006

ok time to update..haha
i realise it so happens tt when jeanette tags on my blog to update
i'll have the mood to update..hahaha
BUT jeanette DON'T think to highly of urselve! hahahaha

anyway this is juz the starting of o's and i'm kindda hanging in there
have been having some sought of stomach pain..
it's like the gastric n diarrea kindda pain since my first paper?
haiz..i dunno whether it's anxiety or wad la but ya couldn't get out of bed yesterday
had to take charcoal pills WHICH really freak me out
because they were really charcoal!!
like black n ya u noe! the bbq charcoal!!!
haha it was quite funny la..
i was like asking my mum if i'll die taking them..
hahahaha sorry but i juz couldn't help it.. heh

well 2 papers dw..tt means closer to FREEdom? haha
bio was manageable,
lit was a screw up only praying for SS to pull me up..

ok so put o's aside...
been spending time with the boys..
i wouldn't be surprise if i become a tomboy(maybe i'm one already..haha)
according to pascoe i'm their brother?bullshit! haha
been hanging out at mengs hse
i drop died the moment i go into the room
while they others play NHL n start fighting in the bed
AND justin will play his selfish game naruto
when i wake up they are still fighting n playing nhl
and this time poor me have to study..haha
ok nvm they help me relieve stress because
they become my punching bags..haha
sort of?? =)

shout out to everyone taking o's!
hang in there
perservere!