Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thank God prelims are over!!!!
YAYNESS!! hahaha


yesterday went expo to study cos didn't go sch
i slpt super late the nite before so woke up late..lol
anyway we were suppose to skate around
BUT dunno wad happen..haha
anyway meng,justin,pascoe n huang were there..
shane than came later..
went tution..
almost feel aslp so my teacher asked if we needed coffee
so i happily said ok..
but was still tired during tution

haha went home starving..ate a little
went straight to bed at 11.30
was thinking of so many things
toss n turn until 12.15
n i realize the coffee was taking effect..
got fed up so woke up msg 2nd superman..lol
then precious n luke msg me saying they cannot slp also.
lol ended up calling precious,
chasing luke away to spend time with God,
msging 2nd superman
and studying..
haha MANX! i really can multi task..hahahahahaha
juz kidding la! slpt at 3.30 plus in the end
almost couldn't wake up..my alram clock rang for half an hour..heh
anyway took pics on sunday..
look below!

precious n me

i had NO choice but to choose him as my "husband" oh manx! lol

luke DI..this ass called me a bitch! hahaha