Monday, August 07, 2006

woots found a new route home and in fact a SHORTER route..lol thank to my bitch! hahaha

haha anyway it's the 2nd week of August and yeah u can say i pretty focus on wad i wan..
This time i promise to never let go of the things i want tt means in studies and in my love life..well well i hate my love life tt's for sure but this time..i dun wan to ever give up..

must be wondering wad has gotten into me.
Today i recieved my physics test paper which i failed because of carelessness..i asked myself wad is wrong ith me? why have i been doin soooo badly this term! n now i've finally decided to wake up from my deep slumber that it's really time i get my ass dw to business..doin tys is my fav. thing now..hahaha of course i'm not gonna do this alone yeah..i got a BIG father in my heart helping me =) hehe ok that all dudes..
toodles!