Saturday, August 26, 2006

hello FRIENDS!! haha
it's bright and sunny now but i can only stay at home to study!
tell me is my like sad or sad?haha
anyway prelims are like next week? first 3 papers..
Eng, SS and Practicals..
i started studying but i dunno if anything went into my head?
haiz..i only can encourage myself by saying
JUST DO IT..lol

ok wadeva becky! hahaha
anyway! today i decided to go left! haha
talking abt my POST dumb dumb!
oh wells! i've used this template for almost 1 year? i think?
haha i think i shld change my template soon when i have time?
but only slight changes? LOL
like the more pics on the side n all? haha
cos it's hard work changing the whole thing! like seriously? haha

i have come to a conclusion that i will neva post any more jokes here!
haha unamused luke! u ass! u so mean! as always!
this is to get back at the idoitic luke!!
BLAH!!! haha
dun worry! i noe u still love me rite?my dearest brother!?
hehe tt's all folks!
i love u all out there!! haha

you're far
when i could have been your star