Sunday, August 20, 2006

juz abt 2 more months before o's..stress i dunno..but ya..EXCITED you can say..haha u call me crazy but i juz dun care..haha

i got back my progress card..yes i did fail like my science n maths..mum scolded me,stop me frm goin to ECP and from goin out..well in a way it's good n bad..good is tt it'll make me study..but bad because i can't meet the other peeps as often..n worst i can't go blade! RAH..haha but september holis i MUST go at least once..haha i like the wind there juz rocks my socks! =)
ok the best part is i haven't touched SS..ok as in intensive memorizing n all..i dun understand why i ain't having tt feeling tt i had for n's..it's bad! really bad!

anyways i manage to get some dvds frm bird..the break-up sucks! i'll rate 0/5..as for lady in the water 4/5..if u like fantasy n mysteries u got to catch this show! haha dun waste ur time n money on the break-up AND bench warmers..boring like hell!! haha

ok my entry is mundane but i'm juz ranting here! isn't tt wad blogs are for? oh well there has been really funny jokes goin around in sec 5..
WARNING ONLY FOR 16 AND ABOVE!!!
here's one of them:
A camel and elephant were on an island
Elephant: Why your back got titi( i dunno how u spell it but it's 'boobs')
Camel replied: You dun talk so much la! why your face got kukubird one!
=) yes dirty joke..opps =X