Wednesday, August 09, 2006

towning yesterday after sports carnival(photos on the left) and FINALLY caught an AWESOME movie:
Fast and Furious,Tokyo Drift
i really wouldn't mind watching it again..haha anyway it was not my day for shopping yesterday didn't find anything but went to check out the tailor and all n guess wad the price was beautifully quoted..haha oh well then went to daniel yam(?) haha anyway ya saw some pretty cool dresses and ya tt's abt it..left berns n justine to go joel's party, yes i was with them all the while..lol

jon called when i was abt to leave so met him and then took 14..30 stops to bayshore! i was totally stunt! haha went up the bus and half way jon was like we stop smewhere n take cab cos we were VERY VERY hungry..haha so ya i felt really out of place but oh well juz show face since none of the girls were there..heh anway it was my day at nite! -winks-
truely,everyday is full of surprises
juz smile and wait

When you are with me,I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly