Sunday, November 26, 2006

today was quite of a mundane day..
Ah fat is back AND i really miss him like CRAZY! haha
he has super alot of sandfly bites which made me feel itchy! haha
oh wells so we went lunch at Hans..
their breakfast is GOOD but too small..
SOOooo i ordered another set!
tt is super unlike me..heh

oh wells then went popular n then topshop..
was helping Ah fat arrange the pretty choc.! haha
he asked me to wear chongsam n promote his stuff..
OBVIOUSLY tt will be sucide for me! haha
then went Zion..played photo hunt..watch them play dota for 5 mins..
then went back to church..
had meeting till 4.30pm..
the meeting was really long and i felt tired n my legs had blisters..
so took a cabby home..slp awhile then ate abit..
SEE TOLD U IT WAS A MUNDANE DAY!

Yesterday was more tiring..
i dun really wanna go through the details
because it's complicating
oh wells it's over..
so aside with the complicating stuff..dw to crappy pictures! =)
dolly and me
ever adorable freddy!

the jokers in the car
pretty pple
me n precious
my dumb brother

dun be fooled by his looks! haha