Tuesday, December 26, 2006

woohoo..This christmas is not tt happening..
BUT indeed full of surprises n i have the best presents..
Of course my best present is tt my 2 MOST beloved frens are back from their holidays!! haha
KT n wonderful precious! haha
I MISS THEM SOO BLOODY MUCH! haha
sorry abt the language! figure of speech only! haha
gonna meet kt on friday n precious on sat..
can't wait!!!

and the next present is a Zen Neeon 2..
Surprising to me because MY DAD bought it! haha
i didn't even ask..
n this is the first time they actually got me something big without me asking..haha
my mum also wanted to get me a ipod video
but a zen neeon coming from my dad is better then the ipod video..
you must be thinking i'm crazy for not choosing the other..
well..it's complicated n u dun wanna noe..haha

oh wells..it's been pouring since last night..
gonna watch night at the museum later..
hoping to get a freaking job by next week..
well my last week to slack around so ya..
alrightys..cheers peeps!