Monday, February 26, 2007

work was pretty much ok..
of course with my dear teresasasasasa around
who according to her BOYFREN likes to smell smelly feet haha
it was fun!
and with joanna as our cashier it was better! haha cos joanna is fast!
hahaha ok anyway ya..
yesterday was juz crazy..i meant me!
i dunno why during service i went crazy and eventually lead to the whole day being mad..ahaha
accept it dude! i'm like tt!heh


our first picture of slacking

i thought she had some super ah lian pose so i burst put laughing

and our final picture of slacking which was caught by daryl tt lead to us cleaning racks!
ok enough of work..

heh anyway somethings haven't been right in my life
and somehow wad my boss says suddenly tottally make sense to me
oh wells..quiet time today was great cos it speak rite through my heart
"In God's vocab, there is no such thing as 'chance'.
He is all-knowing,
and nothing escapes his perception or permission.
And althought we don't always understand why he permits pain,
we do know that we can trust his character.
He is good,loving and a wise God,
and he cannot be unfaithful to himself."