Thursday, February 08, 2007

tml is results day.
i dun feel abit nervous at all..
i duno why? am i abnormal?
haha k la but tt the usual me i guess..
i think i will only feel nervous when Miss Tan is infront of me holding a piece of paper in her hand..
BOY OH BOY! tt scares me!
but wadeva it is and wadeva my results are wherever i'm posted to...
I'll trust God.
as much as i'm dying to go overseas
but i dunno how willing my parents are gonna let me go..
However..if i really get the chance to go..
i'll grab it.

haiz..i've been pretty much disorientated lately..
so many things on my mind..
it's been awhile since i'm like tt..
i think i really need to start orientating myself before tml..
if not once i get my results there'll be soooo many things to do..

a confuse mind can lead to one crying before she slps.
juz can't help it,
the tears fall naturally.