Friday, January 26, 2007

i haven't been exercising! and tt sucks!
as a result i was actually compared to my mum for being fatter!
ARGGGG..how sad is tt..
actually juz call me fat if u want to!
MUHAHAHAHAHA

put tt aside i was juz blabbering..
i've been pretty distracted lately..
maybe it's juz wad's goin on and i haven't been able to organise my thoughts well enough
thinking of work,sat. cell,problems with frenships,relationships,worrying over o's results and struggling with my own quiet time..
i cannot say this week went great or even excellent..
but rather it's been a trying week for me..
although i got no sch
but maybe sitting around juz thinking of ur life
and finding it screwed up is already bad enough
as in spritually screwed up..

i'm trying my best to really trust God
"i can do all things through christ who strengthens me"
is it really tt difficult?