Tuesday, January 02, 2007

yesterdays post was crap!
cos i didn't feel like blogging..haha

ok so last year was a rather exciting yet stressful year..
beginning of the year..was rather fine..
frenships were good..things were all grt n almost perfect..
sch was stressful at first but my std tests were doin grt..
my birthday was a bash..n i really loved it!
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL WHO WERE THERE..
ESPECIALLY TIFFY..
my mid-year results were fine..
2nd time i sneak out ofmy house to watch world cup
and someone caught my eye..
after tt skating became part of my life
then frenships started to sour..
but not because of skating..
but despite tt i made a precious fren..
tt's a plus plus in my life..
and ya things got abit better..
but sometimes i wish we were still as close..
then it was close to O's..
many things happen in between..
n i didnt have time for the pple around me..
so they kindda slipped away..
well.. nvm i still had a precious..haha
and someone special too n my whole bunch of skaters! hahahahaha
wad a way to put it..
ok basically tt sums up a part of my life..

now goin on..2007
and i dun intend to look back n regret..
i know n have a feeling things aren't gonna be easy this year..
firstly i have a great responsibility..
to raise up leaders...
secondly i have a comittment..
to love..
thirdly i have rezolutions..
which is to remain unknown by u..hahahhaa

have a happy new 2007!