Thursday, March 22, 2007

this is to reinteret how painful my fall was..

yes n thanks to the BLOODY SEED!!
i can't do anything FUN!
ASS!!!
i'm gonna miss my good fren's 18th birthday because of this..
OH MANX BECKY! you really suck!
haiz..i'm feeling guilty..=(
MY DECISION:
if i can walk tml then i'll go if not..
i'll be at home resting..

now the next thing to decided is my 6 days thailand trip..
if i go i'll miss orientation which i dun think i wan to..
and if i go for orientation i'll miss the kids..=p
HOW!?
another dilema!
MY DECISION:
i think i can bite off a tiger's head off now u know!
RAH!

so now my dad wans me to learn a foreign language in NP(my sch)
so i'm decided between Jap and french
MY DECISION:
i ddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo

I'M FEELING CRANKY NOW!!!
S(h)AVE ME!

why do we have to make SOO MANNY choices in life..
i'm juz a 18 year old teen tt wants to go through a simple life!
or rather.....
i'm a human and i make my own life complicated..
MY DECISION:
WOKEY TT'S ENOUGH!

MY CONCLUSION:
becky is fine..
she juz needed to rant abt things..
i'm gonna crash now..
BYE